- The Chiari Osteotomy in Perthes= Disease. Schepers A, Robertson A; SA Bone and Joint Surgery Vol.VI No6. December 1996.
2. The Treatment of Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease. Schepers A, Robertson A; SA Bone and Joint Surgery VolVIII No3. August 1998.
3. A Surgical Technique for Coxa Vara in Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Robertson A, George J; SA Orthopaedic Journal Vol 4 No 1 February 2005.
4. Bruck Syndrome: Congenital Joint Contractures with Bone Fragility. Mokete L, Robertson A. Journal of Orthopaedic Science Vol.10 No 6 2005.
5. Slipped Upper Femoral Epiphysis in Renal Failure with Emphasis on Oxalosis. Nwokeyi K, Robertson A, Lukhele M, Hahn D. SA Orthopaedic Journal Vol 6 No 4 Spring 2007.
6. Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip – Open Reduction as a Risk Factor for Substantial Osteonecrosis. Firth G, Robertson A, Schepers A. Clin Orthop Relat Res. Vol. 468(9) 2010.
7. Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease: The results of a prospective clinical trial comparing the outcomes of surgery and symptomatic treatment for patients presenting at age 5 years or younger. Schepers A, Robertson A. SA Orthopaedic Journal Vol 10 No 2 Winter 2011.
8. Epidemiology of acute osteoarticular sepsis in a setting with a high prevalence of pediatric HIV infection. Robertson A, Firth G, Truda C, Ramdass D, Groome M, Madhi S. J Pediatr Orthop Vol 32, Number 2, March 2012.
9. The contralateral hip in SCFE: prophylactic pinning complicated by a subtrochanteric fracture. A case series and review of the literature. Ukunda F, Firth G, Robertson A. SA Orthopaedic Journal Vol 11 No 3 Spring 2012.
10. Pelvic fractures in children: Experience at a Johannesburg academic hospital. Pietrzak J, Robertson A. SA Orthopaedic Journal Vol 11 No 4 Summer 2012.